Meercat Consulting Ltd, Brighton
Telephone 01273 747408
Mobile 07831 202730
Sarah Law, Chartered Occupational Psychologist, founded Meercat Consulting in 1998 and is someone who is passionate
about the benefits of applying psychology, whether that is in the workplace or in life generally
Sarah works with leaders at all levels, being particularly mindful of the impact they have on organizational culture.
She takes a system wide perspective to challenges, and constantly seeks to align the many different strands of activity
that take place in organisations and communities. Sarah relishes keeping up with current thinking and draws from multiple
schools of psychological thought, as well as complexity theory and neuroscience, when developing interventions for clients.
She is actively involved in the local Psychology community and runs the Brighton & Hove Psychology Network; this includes
members of the British Psychological Society, the Association of Business Psychologists and many other individuals who practice,
research and apply evidence-based psychology in their work.
Sarah has worked successfully both as an individual and as part of a team of like-minded consultants on many different projects,
in a range of sectors. Over the years these have included health, oil, construction, rail, technology, motor and pharmaceutical industries.
All of her work is designed to enable development, build capability and embed sustainability. More recently Sarah has also been
using psychology with athletes and their coaches, helping to develop mental fitness alongside their focus on the physical.
Sarah’s qualifications include:
- Chartered Psychologist, Associate Fellow British Psychological Society
- Registered Psychologist with the HCPC
- Organisation Development Certificate, NTL Institute for Applied Behavioural Science
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Transactional Analysis
- Certificate in Coaching, Henley Business School
- MSc in Occupational Psychology, Birkbeck College University of London
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Psychometric Tools - Hogan (HPI, HDS, MPVI), Strengthscope, MBTI Steps 1 & 2, FIRO-B, OPQ, , Emotional Intelligence tools from JCA Global, BPS Level A&B, NHS Healthcare Leadership Model
< back to